To practice content and to show what you
- Students form groups of 3 to 5 members
- The leader poses a question
- One player prepares one true answer (fact) and two false answers
- Other players in the group guess which one is the correct answer (fact)
- After the leader reveals the correct answer, a new group member is chosen to
prepare a fact and 2 fictions in response to the leader’s next question, and
The leader may say:
- What is the second stage of mitosis?
- In what year did the U.S. enter WWII?
- Name one character trait evident in the main
- Instead of speaking, students may write guesses, with their reasons, on
individual black or white boards or on paper.
- The leader may pose a question to which there is more than one correct
answer, and players write two facts and one fiction.
Books or other resources to confirm or clarify
10-30 minutes, depending on how many questions