Community Level 1 – Acquainted
Materials: Large outdoor space marked with game boundaries
How To Play: This game is a continuous tag game!
- Players form partners and decide which one of them will be the tagger first.
- Players may tag only their partners.
- When a partner is tagged, he becomes the tagger. The tagger must give his partner a three-second lead.
- Players may not run in this game. They can move no faster than a fast walking pace.
- The game continues with the players switching roles of tagger and tagged.
Plan for Success:
Review safe tagging (shoulders, back, arms) and the Tagger’s Choice
rule (if the tagger says he got you, he did). Model and practice safe
movement (fast walking) within the boundaries.