Students write quiz questions for other on cards, then swap and share new quiz questions.
- Students write questions on note cards with the answers on the back.
- Students mingle and find a partner.
- Each asks the question on the card and asks for an answer.
- Partners swap cards and move on to a new partner and begin the process again.
- Write down a question about our unit on chemical changes.
- Write a question about one of our recent vocabulary words.
Students work in partners to create and answer quiz questions.
Five to ten minutes