PLAY Builds Communities and More EXPANDED
10 hour Professional Development
NEW Online Games E-book FREE with workshop! Join us for no fail fun providers for your virtual and in-person classroom!
Don’t see the date you’re looking for?
This workshop can be scheduled on-site.
Request Information »
10 hours of learning to bring to your virtual and in-person classroom right away!
- Create and maintain affirming community and connections in fun and safe ways.
- Continue to build community with students.
- To support our global educators through this pandemic learning time, we’ve compiled a list of games, brain breaks, activities and sharing strategies that foster meaningful relationships and authentic connections in our virtual and in-person classrooms.
- Learn ways to build community all day long.
- Learn ways to solicit and give feedback – engage our students in intentional Meta Cognition.
- NEW Online Games E-book FREE with workshop!
Call: 612.822.3422 or Email: email@example.com with questions or to schedule for your school.
Note: The Origins Program reserves the right to cancel workshops and is not liable for any travel-related or other expenses incurred by a registrant or payee due to a canceled workshop.
- All Origins workshops are highly interactive, providing many opportunities for you to talk with other educators and ask your most compelling questions to workshop facilitators.
- Certificate of attendance.
- After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with more detailed information and the schedule for the workshop.
I forgot how much fun I had left behind when we were no longer in person. ~Games workshop participant
We learned to adapt games to make them more equitable. ~Games workshop participant
Everyone opened up quickly, games were fun! ~Games workshop participant