PLAY Builds Communities and More
2 hour Professional Development. Play games in your virtual and in-person classrooms to build community. No fail fun providers!
Don’t see the date you’re looking for?
This workshop can be scheduled on-site.
Request Information »
Learn and practice classroom games to build community in your virtual and in-person classroom. Fun! Fun! Fun!
- Create and maintain affirming community and connections in fun and safe ways.
- Continue to build community with students.
- To support our global educators through this pandemic learning time, we’ve compiled a list of games, brain breaks, activities and sharing strategies that foster meaningful relationships and authentic connections in our virtual and in-person classrooms.
Call: 612.822.3422 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to schedule for your school. Note: The Origins Program reserves the right to cancel workshops and is not liable for any travel-related or other expenses incurred by a registrant or payee due to a canceled workshop.
- All Origins workshops are highly interactive, providing many opportunities for you to talk with other educators and ask your most compelling questions to workshop facilitators.
- Certificate of attendance.
- After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with more detailed information and the schedule for the workshop.
I forgot how much fun I had left behind when we were no longer in person. ~Games workshop participant
We learned to adapt games to make them more equitable. ~Games workshop participant
Everyone opened up quickly, games were fun! ~Games workshop participant