Online GAMES Build Community
2 hour Professional Development. Play games in your virtual classroom to build community. No fail fun providers!
Learn and practice online classroom games to build community in your classroom. Fun! Fun! Fun!
- Create and maintain affirming community and connections in fun and safe ways.
- Continue to build community with students we have never met.
- To support our global educators through this pandemic learning time, we’ve compiled a list of online games, brain breaks, activities and sharing strategies that foster meaningful relationships and authentic connections in our virtual classrooms.
Call: 612.822.3422 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to schedule for your school. Note: The Origins Program reserves the right to cancel workshops and is not liable for any travel-related or other expenses incurred by a registrant or payee due to a canceled workshop.
- All Origins workshops are highly interactive, providing many opportunities for you to talk with other educators and ask your most compelling questions to workshop facilitators.
- Certificate of attendance.
- After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with more detailed information and the schedule for the workshop.
I forgot how much fun I had left behind when we were no longer in person. ~Games workshop participant
We learned to adapt games to make them more equitable. ~Games workshop participant
Everyone opened up quickly, games were fun! ~Games workshop participant